January 25, Victoria Guitar Trio with Bradford Werner, Adrian Verdejo, & Michael Dias. UVic Alumni Series, details coming soon.
Ongoing: New Music Recording & Album
October 3, Victoria Guitar Trio with Bradford Werner, Adrian Verdejo, & Michael Dias. Sidney Matinée, details coming soon.
March 22, Victoria Guitar Trio (Adrian Verdejo, Bradford Werner and Michael Dias) in Victoria via the Oak Bay Music Series. Playing a mix of old and new works from the Renaissance and living composers of today on classical guitar. Newly commissioned works will be premiered.
October 19th, Recital in Vancouver area, St. Philips Anglican Church in Point Grey. More info coming soon.
June 30, Temporal Waves. 8pm at Wood Hall at the Victoria Conservatory of Music $20/15. Programme info see June 23rd. More info see the Temporal Waves Facebook Event.
June 23, Mystic Veil. Join the Victoria Guitar Trio (Adrian Verdejo, Bradford Werner and Michael Dias) in Victoria as they play all-new arrangements by Jordan Nobles, Scott Edward Godin and John Gordon Armstrong. Also on the programme are two audience favorites in the trio’s repertoire, the theatrical “Conversations” by John Weinzweig and the ethereal “September- For Morton Feldman” by Vancouver’s own Rodney Sharman. The concert closes with a a newly commissioned piece, Mysitc Veil by Benton Roark. 8pm at Cambrian Hall, 215 East 17th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Admission $20 adults, $15 students. More info see the Mystic Veil Facebook Event.
June 22, CMC Pre Concert Talk with Performers & Composers, 2pm at the CMC in Vancouver, 837 Davie St, Admission by Donation.
- November 2-3: Performance and masterclass for Calgary Classical Guitar Society with the Victoria Guitar Trio (Micheal Dias, Adrian Verdejo, Bradford Werner)
- October (TBA): Performance in Nelson, BC, with the Victoria Guitar Trio
- August 25 – Victoria Guitar Trio performs music by Vivaldi, Pacoloni, Albéniz, Sharman, Weinzweig and Roux at the Canadian Music Centre. $10 donation at the door, 837 Davie Street , Vancouver.
- June 30, 7:30pm: Victoria Guitar Trio performs in Victoria at the Wood Hall, Victoria Conservatory of Music, 900 Johnson Street. 7:30pm. $15/10
- July 12-16: Victoria Conservatory of Music – Summer Guitar Academy
- June 5th: Guitar quartet recital with Alexander Dunn at St. Barnabas church, Victoria BC.
- March 6th: Performing with Alexander Dunn, contemporary music for 4 guitars + multimedia. Alix Goolden recital hall, Victoria BC.
- August 20-24th: recording Canadian music at the University of Victoria. Composers: Sharman, Wraggett, Weinzweig
- July 5-10: Concert and classical at the Victoria Conservatory of Music Summer Guitar Academy
- April 9, 2:00pm: Concert at the 20th Annual Northwest Guitar Festival – Wood Hall, Victoria Conservatory of Music, 900 Johnson St.
- February 11th, 8:00pm: Guitar Victoria Showcase Concert Alix Goolden Hall – Victoria Conservatory of Music 907 Pandora Ave.
- November 24th, Canada Music Week – Performing Carnaval by Patrick Roux
- July 11th: Market Square – Downtown Victoria Performance
- July 6th-10th: VCM Summer Guitar Academy, concert, masterclass and workshops by Bradford, Adrian, & Michael
- April 16th-19th: Northwest Guitar Festival Performance (Nelson, BC)
- November 7th, 7:00pm: VCM Guitar Department Recital
- November 14th, 7:00pm: VCM Guitar Department Recital
- November 14th, 12:15-12:45 pm: Brown Bag Lunch Recital
- November 21st, 7:00pm: Canada Music Week
- November 29th, 12-4:00pm: Masterclass performance with Marcin Dylla
- December 7th, 2:30pm: Celebration of Camber Music, Full Recital Programme